Understanding: Multi-point Access from Lynx
Lynx offer Automated Access From curb to couch for all your External Gates, Unit Doors, ACS Common Doors and Intercoms. All combined in one single time sensitive digital mobile key and access code for your property.
How Guest Access works with Lynx Automation Software:
1. Once devices are installed, Devices requires Software Setup. It is then registered on the Lynx Portal.
2. The unit door locks (e.g. Yale, Schlage) are also registered on the Lynx Portal.
3. When Lynx syncs a new stay, it will generate a 4-digit Access code for the guest.
- Access code is same for all the keypads (each common door) as well as the unit door.
- The access code is valid for the duration of the stay (date, time).
- The access code is usually the last 4-digits of the guest’s phone number.
- Every time the common door or unit door are locked/ unlocked an audit trail is generated describing the door, name of the person and the time of the event.
4. If a stay is updated, the access code validity/ permission is updated for all the doors.
5. If a stay is canceled, the access code is deleted from all the doors.
How Staffs/ Resident Access works with Lynx Automation Software:
1. If the property is shared between staff and guest access this section will be applicable to your property. Otherwise, ignore this setup.
2. Lynx Software has an admin and a manager portal for the property manager/ owner to gain access to all the devices and be in control of their setup.
3. Lynx provides additional options for long-term resident use.
- Lynx has a web app (resident portal and a guest portal) for residents to lock/ unlock door remotely.
- Lynx can also sync resident information from Yardi, Appfolio etc.
- Once a long-term stay is synced the resident will be assigned a 4-digit PIN code for their entire stay.
4. Lynx provides additional options for Delivery and Service Access
- Residents can share a key aka create a PIN code using the resident app. This can be 30 mins long or 2 hours long. It can never be a permanent code.
- Codes auto-expire.
- When Delivery/ Service accesses the property, it is also tracked through the audit trail.
Access every multi-point doors likes Unit Doors, ACS Common Doors and Intercoms using one single time-sensitive digital mobile key and access code for your properties.