The Netatmo Smart Indoor Air Quality Monitor device is a 3-in1 sensor that measures noise, humidity, and CO2 (carbon dioxide). Within Lynx this device allows you to set up noise alerts based on different sound levels. Get a heads up on irregular noise, humidity, and CO2 levels and stay ahead of the problem!
*Note, The device is already set up for your property. If you have any setup issues (like connecting to local wifi), please call support.
To Learn How to set up the Device in Lynx, click here.
Set Up Recommendations
It is critical to determine an ideal location for the device. Choosing the right location will greatly improve accuracy and reliability. Important factors to consider are:
The device is placed in a temperature-neutral spot within the unit.
- Avoid placing the device on window sills or next to heat sources.
The device is placed in a central area of the unit.
- Avoid placing it inside closets or cupboards.
The device is placed away from loud noise sources.
- Avoid placing it directly next to speakers.
The device is placed in an inconspicuous spot.
- Avoid placing it near a spot where it is highly visible or likely to be unplugged by guests.
The device is plugged into an outlet that is not connected to a light switch that a guest could potentially turn on and off.
A few ideas on where to place the device:
- Behind the couch in the living room
- On top of the refrigerator
- On the lower portion of the TV stand next to the cable box
|Learn how to Add Smart Rule in detail.|