Understanding: Yale Operation Modes
Yale Locks have 3 different operations modes
- This is the default mode
- All Codes are accepted and the Keypad is on
- Vacation/Lockout Mode
- All Codes are disabled
- Only the Master Code will work
- This mode must be manually enabled and disabled in the field.
- Privacy Mode
- All Codes are disabled and the keypad will not respond
- The Master Code will not work
- This mode is disabled by using a key or Lynx support team can disable it for you remotely.
To Enable/Disable Vacation mode
||Master Code *Gear* 6 *Gear* 1 *Gear*
||Master Code *Gear* 6 *Gear* 3 *Gear*
To Enable Privacy mode
|Enter the Following Sequence on the lock:
||The privacy mode can be enabled/disabled by a long press of the small button next to the thumb turn on the inside. It can not be enabled/disabled using the keypad.