Troubleshooting: Lock Handing
Sometimes you will see that the lock is rotating in the wrong direction. Depending on the lock, you will need to have it reorient itself.
This is only for the deadbolt versions of these locks, the lever versions hand themselves based on how they are installed.
For Deadbolt Yale Locks:
- Make sure the door is open before you start this process
- Make sure you have the master code, contact support if you need it.
- Sequence to enter into the lock: Master Code *Gear* 3 *Gear 5 *Gear* *Gear*
For Schlage Deadbolt Locks:
- These locks will hand when you installed them
- If you received yours pre-programmed, just enter in the ER code with the door open. The lock will orient itself.
- If the lock is rotating in the wrong direction, then you will need to reset the lock. Please reach out to support.
- After the lock has been installed you can use the Lynx app to test the connection. If the lock responds but does not orient the right way, please call Lynx, as the lock will need to be reset to be recalibrated
If you need help re connecting or resetting your lock, please reach out to our Lynx Support via chat, phone, or email at: email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.