How-To: Change Wifi on Netatmo
This is the process to change the Wifi on a Netatmo that has already been added to an account.
Things you will need to start:
- Mobile Device, either Apple or Android, and it must be up to date.
- Wifi should be on and connected to the same network you will connect the sensor to
- Bluetooth needs to be turned on not connected to any devices, so no watches or headphones.
- Netatmo App, it's called "Healthy Home Coach" and you can download it from your App Store or Play Store
- Login Credentials, you can get that from Lynx, you should have this information before you attempt to change the device wifi.
- Please have your phone connected to the local wifi before you proceed.
Open the app and click the menu button in the top left corner.
|Step 2:||Click the 'Configure Wifi' option|
The app will now walk you through the process, starting with verifying the device is plugged in
|Step 4:||There is a button on the Netatmo device, at the very top. You will need to hold this button down until the device turns white and starts blinking.|
Follow the steps and allow the app to connect with your device. You will need to give the app location permission.
The app will now connect to the device and allow you to select your network. Follow the rest of the steps to complete set up.
Once set up is complete, you should see an updated status on the app as well as Lynx.
|Learn how to Set Up a Smart Rules after you have created a group.|
Please sign in to leave a comment.